AngelicXine 梅嫚苡


http://greateasterntherewillneverbeanotheryou.com/gallery/602
If you think that this photo and my message is worth the Like , you may LIKE it and vote for me through the link above. Thanks


如果你也觉得照片和我的 寄语 值得你的赞美,请通过上面的网址Like它来支持我哦!

I've chosen this picture because it suits my message about how my parents teach me about balance in life.


Message:

There will be never another one like my parents.They are the centre of my life. They show me positive strength and motivation in everything I do. They taught me about balance in life. In order to achieve happiness and success in life, we need a balance life. My parents are my precious, the one and only one.
翻译:
永远不会另一个父母的人。他们是我生命的中心他们让我看见一切积极和正面的力量他们教在生活中的要达到平衡只有拥有一个平衡的人生,我们才可以找到幸福成功我的父母都我最珍贵的且只有一个

刻意选来这张照片也是因为照片里他们在比赛谁的平衡力更好,来配合我的寄语哈哈!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...