cristalavender xine
I'm back! Finally I'm back after so many days couldn't online in the office, looking at all the works start piling up like hills.

Finally my letter to the top management has started to take effect. A group of people coming in and settle all the problem. For the temporary workers and permanent workers, now we all can enjoy the internet all together.

I started to lose faith waiting because there is interuption here where i can't do my work at all. My laptop has gone to sleep mode forever so i can only do my work in the office. Everywhere also cannot online, how to perform?

Though I am luckier than other workers here, I own all the privilege to have my own workplace and internet access, I hope everyone can do the same. Finally it's here.

It may sound silly because what i mentioned should be basic for every office, but not here, too bad. So, I hope everyone can shower in joy now.

Yay! * jumping up* 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...