cristalavender xine

Sorry guys my timetable is packed and I got no time at all to update my blog. I slept around 1am and wake up at 6am everyday, training for 3weeks. Even weekend we have outdoor activity which is even more tiring. So, what i can do is to upload photos here, and will tell u stories after the training. I am sure that i will be even more tiring after this. DO not think serving the government sector is an easy job, because we're expected to make changes in the government sector, so it will be a continuous work after this.In short, this is a great training session as we've learnt so much and it's fun. Just by one week, i can feel that we've transformed into a different person. The food might look weird but they are tasty! There are room service and they even change new towel for me once a week while the blanket also washed every week. So much to share, please stay tune for my updates ya !


* i m so sorry guys, i cant even upload photos. connection unstable and too slow. Only get to upload 2. Will try again nx time! See ya !



0 Responses

Post a Comment

nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...