AngelicXine 梅嫚苡
Hi guys, I hope today when you all view my blog, it does not lag. I've been testing with the html code , so it might not be loading smooth. 


Anyway,
just want to customize my own blog and hopefully it will be like how I've imagined. But if that create any trouble to you when you are trying to view it, do let me know. Drop your comment at anywhere will do. I got a column to view the recent comment, so I'll read about it. 


Just sharing a few links with you to modify your own background. If you're just using templates from the blogger, it's very easy. You just have to click Template designer, under background you can upload your image. But, if you're using templates from other website, you need to use html code for it.


I find this website very useful. Simple for people who don't have IT background.
And, if you want to change the width of your column, in anyway you want it to be, try this! It works! I already try it.  It's easy to understand and I like the way  they simplify everything in a cute way. Somehow, it gives me a feeling like I'm back to my kindergarten, where teachers will use colourful chalks on black board. Hehe. 
In my case I cant change the width as my template is composed of several parts of image, so when i change the width, all the words are out of the book!

After resizing and resizing the image, I still cannot get a very satisfied background image. Hmm... Nvm.. I already tried every possible way.I do not know it's my connection's problem or it really takes years to load the background picture. If your connection is ok, without lagging like my house. And you still can't see a good background image on my blog, then whether i can get the perfect pixels to fit in the template, also makes no different.

But, the bright part is, I enjoyed the process of learning ! LOL Simply fed up with the turtle speed. Hehe 

Ciao ciao!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...