AngelicXine 梅嫚苡
Tonight i spent a little time looking for new templates and did a little trick on the html code. hehe
anyway , i spent extra time as i don't have the tool to do photoshop (not even a good MS paint version!!)
It's not that perfect ..hehe


As my...
MS paint cannot rotate according to the degree I want, while currently only my MS word can do so, I use my MS words to overlap pictures and rotate as I like.(do you know you can't overlap 2 pictures in MS word? If you don't know, you should try. The picture will start jumping and moving around when you try to overlap another one on top of it. haha! SO,i spent some time using shapes, filling with pictures, and removing underlines to do so.)
Then i use screen clipping on MS one note. After taking down the screen shot, i save it as JPG file and then finally use my limited MS paint for the rest of the work


When I'm done with my header template and the rest is some work on html code, and here it is my customized new template! TADA!~~~~ (I spent most of my time on my photo editing!. Argh, if my connection is not so slow for me to download photoshop tools!)


Ah.. let's just stop it right here first. 2 hours later i still have to go for hiking with my family.
When i'm back, maybe I'll continue to beautify the template. haha! now i know how , and it'll be faster.
Goodnight everyone!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...