AngelicXine 梅嫚苡
Before this I was writing articles for several clients. But it takes a lot of time to write and it'll never be your writing. They take full copy right of your writing.



You will first have to spend time writing, then you'll have to worry whether they will be satisfied with your work or not, then you'll have to wait for the money after they review it. Gosh!


It's like a long chain of process.


So, I decided to stop writing for others within this 2weeks and try to learn how to start setting up my own page and earn through the advertisement. At least my earning will not stop even if i stop writing.


The first hub i published is one of the article i wrote long ago. Because I've been writing for others, so i don't have any original articles with me to publish. Now have to start writing again, at least this with less stress and more flexible in term of the time frame given. No one will rush on me.


Interested to read about it? it's about travel this time. Probably will write about microbes.. since I'm a holder of bachelor's degree in Microbiology hahaha . But it depends, need to see the demand. Usually the best topic would be for a problem solving article.


Let's have a look at my first article published:
http://angelicxine.hubpages.com/_travelsite/hub/The-magnificent-microbians(Sainte Chapelle)

0 Responses

Post a Comment

nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...