AngelicXine 梅嫚苡
I couldn't help but to introduce a new way to earn money by  writing.


A few days ago, I was searching through all the websites for a place to publish my articles. At the meantime, I'd like to earn some money through the advertisement located on the website.



I've tried knol, wordpress and yahoo contributor .. but among all I feel that hubpages is the one I'll start publishing my own articles.


I'm sure many of the Malaysian didn't know about HubPages. I had been viewing at least 50 types of websites  that allow us to publish and earn through advertising, there are more that we do not know. But this would be the best after comparing all the pros and cons.


Not only because of the simple interface, but hubpages actually makes earning money very simple for you. You can join Hubpages earning program, ebay, Adsense, and  Amazon with just a few clicks. Then it'll direct you to necessary pages and also link it with Hubpages.


It also makes monitoring traffic to your website simple. It can associate with Google analytics for all your subpages.


It's not like blogger that let you share your feelings as if you're writing a diary, but it's more like giving solutions. So, once you publish the article, you can just leave it there and start earning money through the advertisement you place there. Because when somebody view your link when they are searching for a topic, they might click in the advertisement as well. Simply because the advertisement will show products that can match with the type of articles you wrote


But the only trouble is many Asian country including Malaysia can only benefit from Adsense and the earning program after 6months with a  well-maintaining website.So, the only one I can use currently is only Amazon. (probably if you're interested to earn money from Adsense, you can just sign up  for one account first and wait after 6months only apply for Adsense. You just need to upload some articles once a while should be good enough)


Probably when  you're viewing my hub, you'll see the google Adsense advertisement. But i'm still not eligible to earn from that yet. I simply let the Adsense showing there because I cannot choose to stop the advertisement on my web. The thing is, if i want to earn from amazon, i've to show Adsense as well. That's how they earn all the money and allow you to publish your article for free over there.


Regardless of the advertising problem that i mentioned, I'll still say this is the best because comparing to other websites,  HubPages allow you to publish different types of articles in a same domain (if you use wordpress and publish different kind of articles, then it'll sound weird, like not knowing which is the main topic for your website), it's free to join and it makes earning money and monitoring your website simple and easy. After all, I can apply to google Adsense after 6months again. It's ok.


So to save your time of waiting, you might want to sign up for HubPages now! 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...